If you are looking for the best photo editor tool for PC, PicsArt is the straight answer for that. PicsArt for PC Windows 10, 11, 7 allows you to enhance your photographs in multiple ways.
With this tool, you will be able to edit your photos with various tricks and give them a completely different look free of cost.
Table of Contents
The following steps will guide you through the simple installation of PicsArt on your PC using two easy methods.
What is PicsArt?
PicsArt is a powerful yet easy-to-use photo editing application with a huge set of tools for basic and advanced photo editing, filtering, text editing, and color-enhancing abilities.
A vast collection of picture-in-picture effects and more than 100 unique filters are available in this application.
|Name||PicsArt for PC|
|Req Android Version||Varies with device|
|Compatibility||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Mac OS X 10.11|
|Developed By||PicsArt, Inc|
Furthermore, the application can be downloaded on smartphones, computers, and iOS devices. Hence, this app can be easily downloaded over your device without any hassle.
How to download PicsArt for PC Windows 11/10/8/7?
In most cases, android apps don’t work on computers. In that case, you must use an Android emulator tool on the computer or laptop to run the video or photo editing software.
So, if you are looking for ways to download the PicsArt on your PC or Mac don’t worry, as it is possible using third-party emulators. You can use these emulators on your laptop or PC to run Android-based applications.
This section will help you with the two best and most secure ways to download the PicsArt photo editor on your PC.
Hence, let’s move straight ahead to the steps section without any delay.
- Method 1: Installing PicsArt on PC using the emulator
- Method 2: Installing PicsArt on PC from Microsoft Store
Method 1: Installing PicsArt on PC using emulator
This first method is Installing PicsArt on PC using the emulator and let’s use the most common one (Bluestacks).
Bluestacks is an easy and trusted Android app player for Windows PCs and Macs that lets you run Android apps. Follow the steps to download and install PicsArt for Windows 11,10,8,7 using Bluestacks.
- First, download the Bluestacks Emulator from Google.
- Launch the bluestacks.exe file from the download folder. On your PC, simply double-tap on the icon to install it. An installation wizard will appear. After you follow all steps on the screen, the installation will be completed within a few minutes.
- Now that the Bluestacks emulator has been installed click on it and open it. The emulator takes a while to load at first. Upon opening it, you will see the Bluestacks Home screen.
- A ‘Google Play store’ button can be found on the Home screen. Tap and open it.
- Log in with your Gmail ID.
- Search for PicsArt, once it appears, tap on it to install.
- As soon as you have downloaded the app using the above steps, head back to the Bluestacks emulator home screen to locate the PicsArt application.
- Now enjoy PicsArt free of charge on your laptop or PC.
Method 2: Installing PicsArt on PC from Microsoft Store
This method is suitable and easy in today’s updated version of laptops and PCs. The Microsoft Store has the PicsArt available for PC, users can install this app directly from the store.
However, PCs and Mac without a Microsoft Store can follow the first method.
- In the search bar, you need to type Microsoft Store. A new window will appear.
- The next step is to log in to your account or create a new account using your email address if you haven’t already.
- Next, enter PicsArt in the Microsoft Store’s search bar. It will redirect you to the download page.
- You can now download PicsArt for free to your computer or laptop by clicking on the download button.
- Upon completion of the download process, this excellent editing app will be installed on your device automatically.
- Lastly, now you have successfully installed PicsArt on your PC. Enjoy the impressive photo and video editing features by accessing the app from the app library.
- An excellent free editing tool
- Camera-equipped collage maker
- 1000 of stickers
- Sharing advantage on all networks
- Use of high-quality filters
- Free templates
- Inspiring competitions
That’s all! Hopefully, you now understand how to install PicsArt on PC. So what are you waiting for? Get PicsArt for PC today and try out all those fascinating features for yourself without delay. If you still have questions, let us know in the comment section below.